Volunteer Appreciation Dinner - 2019
Dismas current and former residents, volunteers, mentors, board members, and friends gather annually to honor the contributions of community members who help make Dismas a true family. During this event, attendees are inspired by resident and volunteer testimonials, and celebrate honorees as they are recognized for their service and commitment to the mission of Dismas.
Honored in 2019 for their exceptional contributions were:
- Joel Gipson - Resident of the Year
- Kala Kloeber - Volunteer of the Year
- Mary Welch - Student Volunteer of the Year
- Shade Tree Clinic - Community Partner of the Year
- Bob Adams - Board Member of the Year
- Patrick Theobald - Grace Morales Commitment to Service Award
Sponsors like First Tennessee Bank, TomKats Catering, and Vanderbilt University helped us make this night possible.
Their contributions allow us to convey our collective expression of gratitude of service for all the volunteers who share their time and talent with Dismas residents.